Cherry Corals Presents... Polyp-palooza! Dec.30th!

What lighting do you your zoas under? They look beautiful
Thanks Sugarbell,
I have a fluval evo 13.5 gallon nano with a Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light on it. I pretty much only have Zs and Ps, don't think this LED would be good enough for SPS
 
Got my cherries today!
IMG_3776.JPG
 
Help please! Why does it say page does not exist every time I click on a coral pic?
 
Ummm This thread is from the sale about 6 months ago. Those corals are long gone.
 
Hi, If you do this again in 2018... if I am local, can I just pick up my order rather than pay shipping??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new