Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

sunnisusie

View Badges
Reaction score

1. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Polyppalooza Live Sale event page:
  2. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/v9rzx395uk
  3. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  4. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!
EPIC Shipping Module Contest Starts Now!

To enter simply purchase a shipping module on our site before the sale starts! We will be doing a drawing for free shipping! (your shipping module will be refunded if you win, must make a qualifying purchase during the sale (not a $5, $10, $20 frag)).
[/QUOTE]

Looking Forward to this!!!

T-J

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m a noob to your site, so I apologize if this seems like a stupid question, but do you have to purchase a shipping module and pay the $55 shipping fee?

Dierks

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m a noob to your site, so I apologize if this seems like a stupid question, but do you have to purchase a shipping module and pay the $55 shipping fee?
From someone who spent WAY to much at these guys last live sale, Yes you will have to buy a shipping module. If you don't end up buying anything they you can get refunded. The other option is you can buy it the day of the sale but know that you will get one of the later shipping modules as the first few days go relatively quick. I hope that helps!

Do we test our water too much and for too many things nowadays?

• Yes

Votes: 156 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 240 49.4%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 84 17.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 6 1.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors