Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

​

  1. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Polyppalooza Live Sale event page: ​
  2. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/v9rzx395uk​
  3. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).​
  4. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!​

EPIC Shipping Module Contest Starts Now!

To enter simply purchase a shipping module on our site before the sale starts! We will be doing a drawing for free shipping! (your shipping module will be refunded if you win, must make a qualifying purchase during the sale (not a $5, $10, $20 frag)).
​
[/QUOTE]


Looking Forward to this!!!
 
Any space cakes?
sat1156.jpg
 
Shipping module purchase and contest entry done. I'm ready!
 
Any chance on some bozos birthday zoa?
 
I’m a noob to your site, so I apologize if this seems like a stupid question, but do you have to purchase a shipping module and pay the $55 shipping fee?
 
Wooo! Finally a sale on a weekend I don’t work, can’t wait! Going to be any anemones in the sale?
 
Always a great live sale
 
I’m a noob to your site, so I apologize if this seems like a stupid question, but do you have to purchase a shipping module and pay the $55 shipping fee?
From someone who spent WAY to much at these guys last live sale, Yes you will have to buy a shipping module. If you don't end up buying anything they you can get refunded. The other option is you can buy it the day of the sale but know that you will get one of the later shipping modules as the first few days go relatively quick. I hope that helps!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new