Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cliffl2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance you guys might add Apple Pay as a payment option during the sale? That would make entering my information super quick!

Afagard77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***Please read carefully***

All live sale orders must have 1 shipping module purchased, for any amount of corals. Please purchase a module for the day you would like your corals shipped, and they will arrive on the next business day. All shipping modules purchased before the sale starts (12-28 @ 3pm Eastern time) will include a free coral skull t-shirt! (while supplies last). Please put your requested t-shirt size in the order notes, or email us your shirt size. If you do not inform us of a t-shirt size, we will randomly put a t-shirt in your box.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1425434546.261352.jpg

polyppaloozamonday.jpg polyppaloozatuesday.jpg

polyppaloozawednesday.jpg polyppaloozathursday.jpg

***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

81VxziF3zOL._SL1500_.jpg

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 6 pm EST on Dec. 28th. All entries must be received by 12pm EST Dec. 28th! To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at
[email protected] when you are done:

1. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Polyppalooza Live Sale event page:
  2. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/v9rzx395uk
  3. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  4. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!

EPIC Shipping Module Contest Starts Now!

To enter simply purchase a shipping module on our site before the sale starts! We will be doing a drawing for free shipping! (your shipping module will be refunded if you win, must make a qualifying purchase during the sale (not a $5, $10, $20 frag)).

I need some of these

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gonna be a great sale!
reef2reefadmain.jpg

Nano man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Todd, would you like to buy back some Tree House of Horrors Zoas from the last sale? They have multiplied like bananas.

OneFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Liked, RSVPed, and subscribed. Looks like it’s going to be a great sale!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just making sure this gets out there, free shirts with shipping module purchases made BEFORE the sale starts on Saturday the 28th and to make it easier for me to assemble my list the cutoff time is 3pm Eastern.

There is no prize for checking in each hour.

Be sure to email us when entering to win the $100 GC(it is one of the required steps to be entered).

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let’s see if I can get a nice piece of that chalice? I have not had much luck on these online auctions but fun to try!!!

4 tasty frags available, 2 each day.

I have also decided to let go of some very chunky frags of JF Raja Rampage. Great grower, hardy, and foxy.

sat1023.jpg

klimfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
***Please read carefully***

All live sale orders must have 1 shipping module purchased, for any amount of corals. Please purchase a module for the day you would like your corals shipped, and they will arrive on the next business day. All shipping modules purchased before the sale starts (12-28 @ 3pm Eastern time) will include a free coral skull t-shirt! (while supplies last). Please put your requested t-shirt size in the order notes, or email us your shirt size. If you do not inform us of a t-shirt size, we will randomly put a t-shirt in your box.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1425434546.261352.jpg

polyppaloozamonday.jpg polyppaloozatuesday.jpg

polyppaloozawednesday.jpg polyppaloozathursday.jpg

***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

81VxziF3zOL._SL1500_.jpg

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 6 pm EST on Dec. 28th. All entries must be received by 12pm EST Dec. 28th! To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at
[email protected] when you are done:

1. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Polyppalooza Live Sale event page:
  2. Sign up for our newsletter email: https://mailchi.mp/cherrycorals/v9rzx395uk
  3. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  4. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!

EPIC Shipping Module Contest Starts Now!

To enter simply purchase a shipping module on our site before the sale starts! We will be doing a drawing for free shipping! (your shipping module will be refunded if you win, must make a qualifying purchase during the sale (not a $5, $10, $20 frag)).

Posting in the thread, I entered the "pre-contest" :)

Rollinreefer80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never purchased corals from a live sale. Will the live sale auction take place on the cherry corals website or on a facebook page? I have no facebook account so I want to be sure that I will be able to participate before I buy a shipping module. Can someone please explain the process of the live sale?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back