Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

have there been any posted to website? @CherryCorals

I was gone most of the day yesterday and I guess Brett and web guy settled on a 50 item drop at a time(which didnt entirely work) but y'all still have to follow the links.

If the bot keeps acting up I will have to fill in for it as we go so it may be pretty random.
 
Polyppalooza Indo Splatter Branching Hammer #7
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza WWC Sunkiss Bounce Shroom #5
Regular Price: $150, Sale Price: $99.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza JF Jack O Lantern Leptoseris #4
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Indo Splatter Branching Hammer #8
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza WWC Latin Lover Paly #7
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $49.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
Polyppalooza Aussie Orange Sherbert #3
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Indo Splatter Branching Hammer #7
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza WWC Sunkiss Bounce Shroom #5
Regular Price: $150, Sale Price: $99.99
Click Image to Purchase

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
radar_1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new