Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Yes, I am asking how do people snipe is what I meant. I believe someone used that term earlier. So that the item is in you cart minutes or hours before it is listed. I might completely misunderstand this.

Items cant be in carts before I publish, its impossible. They dont exist until they are published.
 
Another magical live sale occurrence, items can sell more than once. Good news is I can supply you both.
Does this mean you get ACAPYSWYG? Lol. As close as possible you see what you get.
 
That is what I thought, but it was posted earlier by someone that it can be sniped prior and that is why they are sold out before you post it here.
 
Rastas are there whoever wanted them hour 7
 
Polyppalooza JF Fox Flame #2
Regular Price: $150, Sale Price: $79.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza JF Fox Flame #2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Funky Frogspawn #2
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $49.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Funky Frogspawn #2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Blue Slimer #1
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $24.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza CC Blue Slimer #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Aussie Wild Cherry Blasto #3
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Aussie Wild Cherry Blasto #3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Yellow Scroll Turbinaria #1
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Yellow Scroll Turbinaria #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Walt Disney Tenuis #2
Regular Price: $200, Sale Price: $119.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Walt Disney Tenuis #2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Jingle Bells Cyphastrea #5
Regular Price: $40, Sale Price: $19.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Jingle Bells Cyphastrea #5
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Bicolor Frogspawn #10
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $4.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Bicolor Frogspawn #10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza CC Rising Sun Goniopora #8
Regular Price: $80, Sale Price: $59.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza CC Rising Sun Goniopora #8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
That is what I thought, but it was posted earlier by someone that it can be sniped prior and that is why they are sold out before you post it here.

There is no link to the product beforehand, it is published and posted to reef2reef within seconds. Took lots of work behind the scenes to get it this way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new