- Joined
- Oct 5, 2019
- Messages
- 451
- Reaction score
- 428
- Location
- North Shore, Massachusetts
- What state or country do you live in
- Massachusetts
wow...you guys wrote what you got before I saw the links.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wow...you guys wrote what you got before I saw the links.
last night I couldn't get any. Don't know what is different tonight, but I am having better luck!
Half the people as last nightlast night I couldn't get any. Don't know what is different tonight, but I am having better luck!

















Hour 12 posted yet?This is an oldie but a goodie, caption this and win a most excellent Seachem prize pack valued at a bunch of dollars.
![]()
Nothing tastes better than a krispy kreme in your first trimesterThis is an oldie but a goodie, caption this and win a most excellent Seachem prize pack valued at a bunch of dollars.
![]()
Mmmmmmm, Tastes just like space cakeThis is an oldie but a goodie, caption this and win a most excellent Seachem prize pack valued at a bunch of dollars.
![]()
This is an oldie but a goodie, caption this and win a most excellent Seachem prize pack valued at a bunch of dollars.
![]()
I shouldn't have licked my fingers after fragging those zoasThis is an oldie but a goodie, caption this and win a most excellent Seachem prize pack valued at a bunch of dollars.
![]()
dear Lord, thank you for this wonderful donut and for the SeaChem package im about to win, Amen .This is an oldie but a goodie, caption this and win a most excellent Seachem prize pack valued at a bunch of dollars.
![]()
When you had plans to stay up for the entire live sale, but you ate all of your food in the first hour.This is an oldie but a goodie, caption this and win a most excellent Seachem prize pack valued at a bunch of dollars.
![]()
This is an oldie but a goodie, caption this and win a most excellent Seachem prize pack valued at a bunch of dollars.
If you lick the frosting off a donut it becomes a bagel.. which then is healthy... your welcome bring on the donuts
![]()