Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Let’s see some more acro teasers and I might just buy a shipping module ;)

new8927.jpg
new8938.jpg

new8943.jpg

new8967.jpg
 
I made a change to the cut off time for getting a shirt with shipping pre order, to receive a shirt with your order you need to order by 3pm Eastern on Saturday.

From those who've ordered by 3pm Eastern on Saturday I will be doing a drawing for a free shipping module!!

Happy Holidays R2R!
 
You got my attention! What’s the format...batch of online postings couple times an hour like past events?

After speaking with our super awesome site developer we may have to make an on the fly change, if the site cant handle the Sunday format of posting 50 items at once here on R2R and live on the site we will revert back to our usual format of being forced to follow the links we share here on R2R.
 
finished entering $100 gift certificate contest. shipping module purchased. I'm in!
 
4xl shirt?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new