Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Preliminary list for the $100 GC prize, if you arent on here shoot me an email so I can get you added. If you haven't completed the steps there is still time, get er done and shoot me an email stating that you've done so.

Screen Shot 2019-12-28 at 4.55.30 PM.png
What r the steps?
 
Had to repost...
Why is it that the place with the acronym CC gets me in trouble with the other folks using the CC acronym?

047EBE07-A583-456C-83A6-25382A97D884.gif
 
Not sure why the video wont play, maybe @revhtree can make it work.

I couldn't get it to go on Youtube as they have a ton of new rules and I couldn't get past the first page. It kept saying I was missing info but wouldn't tell me what. Grrrrrr.
 
is this mic on? testing testing
 
I get this type video file is not supported???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 31.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new