Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Polyppalooza Tyree Purple Unknown #4
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $39.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Tyree Purple Unknown #4
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza JF Red Hellspawn Chalice #1
Regular Price: $60, Sale Price: $29.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza JF Red Hellspawn Chalice #1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​



Polyppalooza Gonzos Golden Dragon Shroom
Regular Price: $100, Sale Price: $79.99
Click Image to Purchase
Polyppalooza Gonzos Golden Dragon Shroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
 
Mine is Guinness
20191228_234033.jpg


Guinness is a great value....

Its soooo bad it takes me 3 days to drink it
 
i bet that golden shrom look like **** under blues
Honestly it's really cool that you guys have a good idea of what these corals look like under different lighting. Any time I go to my LFS, I bring a blue coral viewing flashlight because the whites they keep on their corals make them all look brown.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new