Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Honestly it's really cool that you guys have a good idea of what these corals look like under different lighting. Any time I go to my LFS, I bring a blue coral viewing flashlight because the whites they keep on their corals make them all look brown.
that LFS you go to is ran by retards then. blue is what sells even the sh*tt*est corals
 
i should just pull the trigger on that gold rush already. been wanting one for 3 years lol
 
Goose Island Bourbon Barrel Stout. it only comes out once a year on Black Friday.
 
that LFS you go to is ran by retards then. blue is what sells even the sh*tt*est corals
I agree that blues sell the corals. They don't really have a ton of selection in my area and only 3 stores to choose from; they are all over priced imo because even with the cost of shipping, it is usually cheaper for me to get my corals online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new