Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

So I’m guessing a person could select to sort the corals on the site by “low to high” Showing the $1-5-10-20 first making it easier to find?
Oops shouldn’t have told that secret huh?
 
Only 102 peeps, should be easy pickings for everyone :eek:

I'm not convinced of that... yet. We'll see. I hope the sale goes off as well as it did last night. My wallet barely got touched last night, so i have some catching up to do. GL, all.
 
Should I put up this 1.5" Poletti JB for a very attractive price? Full disclosure, it has been misbehaving and jumping off of its rock. No guarantee that it will stay on the ceramic base that it currently resides on.

I would be a super sweet deal for someone with a low current shroom tank.

IMG_1337 2.jpeg
 
Should I put up this 1.5" Poletti JB for a very attractive price? Full disclosure, it has been misbehaving and jumping off of its rock. No guarantee that it will stay on the ceramic base that it currently resides on.

I would be a super sweet deal for someone with a low current shroom tank.

IMG_1337 2.jpeg

It will go nicely with my interstellar that constantly jumps!
 
Should I put up this 1.5" Poletti JB for a very attractive price? Full disclosure, it has been misbehaving and jumping off of its rock. No guarantee that it will stay on the ceramic base that it currently resides on.

I would be a super sweet deal for someone with a low current shroom tank.

IMG_1337 2.jpeg
For the right price
 
Should I put up this 1.5" Poletti JB for a very attractive price? Full disclosure, it has been misbehaving and jumping off of its rock. No guarantee that it will stay on the ceramic base that it currently resides on.

I would be a super sweet deal for someone with a low current shroom tank.

IMG_1337 2.jpeg
Absolutely, you should get rid of that bad boy at a reasonable cost!
 
Should I put up this 1.5" Poletti JB for a very attractive price? Full disclosure, it has been misbehaving and jumping off of its rock. No guarantee that it will stay on the ceramic base that it currently resides on.

I would be a super sweet deal for someone with a low current shroom tank.

Give ya a hundo and you can throw it my box! No need to stress over a Shroom!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new