Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@CherryCorals how do I claim the gift certificate from the contest?
Anymore rasta zoa frags coming?
I won a 25 credit last night is that only good on site or can it be used in Lansing also
Oh yeah I bought a dime sized jb beginning of the year. It probably doubled in size but still not very big yet. Saw pics of some of the skullcandy they look awesome.In my opinion a Skull Candy gets just as nice if not nicer than a JB so nice score!
Rasta colony #6 is still available, i thinkAnymore rasta zoa frags coming?
Hoping that you've got one more of the smaller ones!!I have mostly the 20 polyp pieces as I never got around to making any frags. I believe there were a total of 6 large frags and 1 or 2 of the smaller.








are the 20 Polyp pieces coming out today?Hoping that you've got one more of the smaller ones!!
A left-hander too? That’s cheating! :)