Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Man I can’t imagine the crazy ness that CC has to deal with.
keep it going guys! It’s good even if I don’t get any
 
Where’s the big batches!
i have a feeling ill be up the whole time again

2wb30v.jpg
 
OK, I think I might have a problem... I am refreshing the page while back and forth acclimating and dipping a couple of new corals. Is this normal? lol
 
i like being fast and getting coral from the bunches. i like their methods. ive participated in other vendors sales...love these guys. ive done like 3 live sales w cherry corals
 
1577664623034.gif

You can’t spell awesome without ^cherry corals @Acro76
 
perfect live sale is drop 50 frags every 30 min gives u time to do other stuff then b back here at 30 min to see what drops TCK does this way is awesum
Plus make it so you dont have to go from r2r to your website. Just post them on your website so people can purchase instanly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new