Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Thanks Todd & Brett! Got the "Polyppalooza CC Spaghetti Sinularia" Going to look sweet. Nat is super happy! -Mat
 
You know I don't mean that. Why post a useless comment like that. You know I meant how do they have it in their cart before it is listed here.

I.... I mean... he IS right, and I think that he answered your question correctly... you, along with dozens of others, are clicking that image at the exact same time to try to get it...
 
My understanding as well.

ya. The nice things is that you have it reserved in the cart for 60-90 seconds. So, it’s in your best interest to not think and add to cart as you get a minute or 2 of safety to mull it over
 
You know I don't mean that. Why post a useless comment like that. You know I meant how do they have it in their cart before it is listed here.
that is literally the only explanation...they clicked on add to cart faster. because its available for everyone thaat clicks link. if they were faster then it wont let you add...hope that wasnt useless
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new