Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 28th and 29th!

Tou guys going to post shipping containers? I thought you said you were going to post them for sale again after the sale since they sold out before the sale?
 
@CherryCorals when is the trident drawing going to be?

drawing.JPG
 
Tou guys going to post shipping containers? I thought you said you were going to post them for sale again after the sale since they sold out before the sale?

Shipping modules for the week of January 13th will be posted on January 10th. We are sold out for next week as we can only safely ship so many orders per day.
 
I sent a copy to you just now original was to cherry corals one
 
Received my package yesterday. Everything arrived alive and in good order. Despite the super cold day we had on the day the package came. Super chunky frags!! Definitely not just a “healed” frag. The plugs were all but covered. Thank you!!!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new