Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

07FB687B-5214-48C1-A601-AB7D0520E929.jpeg
 
I apologize if this has been asked already. Once the sale is ongoing or even finished but before the ship date, If we buy non-live sale items, can they be included in the same shipment.

Hope that make sense.
 
I apologize if this has been asked already. Once the sale is ongoing or even finished but before the ship date, If we buy non-live sale items, can they be included in the same shipment.

Hope that make sense.

Yes.

Can't wait to see what they have for us this evening!
 
I heard that if you buy $250 worth of coral, they will throw in a box of a dozen donuts.
 
I have plenty of room for some good stuff! Hoping to get some!
 
Will a website purchase be included along with purchases from this polyp palooza sale in with the shipping module purchase?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new