Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I would think a computer with a wired internet connection would be the fastest, but i know some people do pretty well on phones.
Used my galaxy on wifi for all 7 of mine last night.
 
I got 3 yesterday and 1 today on phone, manually typing in cc numbers
 
Holy crap, I actually managed to score a nice stick. Now I just need one or two more pieces to make the shipping worth it.
 
Click this link!

https://www.cherrycorals.com/product/cc-magic-kingdoms/

CHE_1822.jpg

Surprised no one snagged this bad boy!
 
Man o' Man....................... If " Out Of Stock " was the name of a coral, I won like 12 of them!!!
 
Polyppalooza Ring of Fires #9
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza RR USA Orange Passion #1
regular price $250 SALE PRICE $174.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Cherry Red Monti Cap #7
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Capps Velvet Psammy #2
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Meteor Shower Cyphastrea #4
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Nirvana Palys #15
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza RR Pink Cadillac #4
regular price $250 SALE PRICE $79.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ATL Shades of Fall #5
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Blu Valley Maze Brain #7
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new