Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Polyppalooza CC Cali Tort #3
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Blood Red Eye Cyphastrea #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Orange Creamsicle Monti #10
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza RR Fruitopia #1
regular price $200 SALE PRICE $99.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza BC Ultimate Table #1
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza TCK Pikachu #3
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Gobstoppers #12
regular price $20 SALE PRICE $4.99
click photo to purchase
 
i want some jubilee and utter chaos
 
I am lagging a bit. Never mind the computer. Must stop eating m&ms. They make my blood sugar go crazy and tired.
 
Glad I havent been trying in the this live sale. You guys are crazy fast. Cherry has some great stuff!
 
I like the holy grail color but not a fan of the golds. I don't see the attraction.

I just like it because of the major contrast to all the green Euphyllia. It is so soft colored in comparison and they compliment each other so well in some of the tanks I have seen. If my dreams were to be realized I would be able to house the green, gold, and pink/purple all next to each other. But I don’t have that kind of $$$ :confused:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new