• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Corals Rainbow Rhino

  • Thread starter Thread starter lps1212
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
89
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up forsale I have cherry corals Rainbow Rhino frag 1p for 75 frag is in good health healed open and eating :smile: I can ship if anyone is intrested I am sorry for not haveing any pics to put up but the reason for this zoa being sold is to help fund my Nikon :bigsmile: I also have frags of Wobbegongs, Red Halos, Emralds on Fire, Tyree Armagedons ii, Purple Hornets, Who Dah Cat Eyes and Pink Zips. If anyone is intrested shoot me a pm.
 
Up forsale I have cherry corals Rainbow Rhino frag 1p for 75 frag is in good health healed open and eating :smile: I can ship if anyone is intrested I am sorry for not haveing any pics to put up but the reason for this zoa being sold is to help fund my Nikon :bigsmile: I also have frags of Wobbegongs, Red Halos, Emralds on Fire, Tyree Armagedons ii, Purple Hornets, Who Dah Cat Eyes and Pink Zips. If anyone is intrested shoot me a pm.

I can vouch for Jai and his product. He has an amazing zoa and paly collection. I might be a chalice freak but he's the man when it comes to z&p's. If you need photo reference of what he's selling (all legit), do a search on r2r threads or coral database.
 
Thanks Frank you know I'm trying to get the chalice collection to look as nice as the zoa collection :wink:
 
Well knew this one wouldn't last :smile: Sold! Mods can close
 
If you had been funding a Canon, instead of a Nikon, I'd have helped you out! J/K...lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new