Cherry Corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay6363
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jay6363

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
657
Reaction score
130
Location
Albany ny
Well I cant say enough about them, Always a great experience. Packaging is always top notch. I was bummed because I was one that got a heaven and hell frag from the original batch. well, for one reason or another it rtn'd and I thought the demand was very high and would not get another.Well not only did Brett make sure I was able to get another it was better than the first. I am very appreciative of that. They always go the extra mile to make sure people are happy and it shows in their customer service. I ended up buying quite a few corals for great prices I could not be happier.

Thank you guys!!!!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new