!!!Chestnut Dusting...A poll, about a sale?

Should I Or shouldn't I ?


  • Total voters
    84
Thinking there may already be too much hype surrounding this sale. In practice an "antisale" to me would actually mean no hype, and that I'd jack my prices up a little on that special day. Maybe 10-15%

Now who's with me on that one?
 
Thinking there may already be too much hype surrounding this sale. In practice an "antisale" to me would actually mean no hype, and that I'd jack my prices up a little on that special day. Maybe 10-15%

Now who's with me on that one?
Fantastic!

Especially since I'm holding off on getting more coral while my tank matures. :eek:

Even then, I'll just go with another grab bag. So much easier than picking out the coral myself. ;)
 
:(:mad::confused: Stop toying with my emotions! ok ok I'm:cool::cool::cool:


lol Ok its on for sure. You've convinced me so. question should i start a new threads or just let this one morph subtly into the actual promo?
 
Let this one morph so it's still kind of an anti sale. Lol
 
I agree ...let's see what you have in store
 
Promo pics? You want promo pics ?o_O There is no promo pics for aAnti sale, but there is a kaleidoscope on his web site ;)
 
Be enticed by the allure of zee colorful koral, let yourself be consumed by the lust that enthralls you, take the plunge, become an addict as I have become stick rich and cash poor, we have all done it don't be ashamed we will have therapy sessions later
 
Here's the freshly dusted chestnut now, with a few special modifications I made myself:)

The Antisale rides again!!

e3d22517-2c3b-48d2-823c-0bd3339e0ef0_zpsqpsysgnd.jpg
 
26757dc58fda5d50ad9da720d93628cb.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new