agame2021

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2021
Messages
317
Reaction score
218
Location
Mesa
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am really new to this whole thing and live in camp verde AZ. I put a heater in each of my tanks and just got an extra thermometer to double check the temp. I have a 20 gal QT tank and a 140 gallon DT. The temp has not been below 83 Degrees F. Am I going to need a chiller?
Will my fish even survive this temp?


I know it’s hot outside but inside we keep it around 75. I just don’t get why the water is staying so warm.
Is this normal for arizona?
What is your experience with chillers?
Any particular brands to get stay away from?
How much would I need for this big tank?
Is it even worth it for my small tank since it’s just a QT?

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new