Chip on Rimless Tank

spartanman22

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2014
Messages
984
Reaction score
732
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed this small chip on the top of my rimless tanks front pane. About 1’ from the left seem and 3’ from the right seems. Seems like it’s not a structural concern but wanted to get others thoughts. Joys of a tank with small children 🤦.

For context it’s a rimless custom water box AIO 10mm glass.

IMG_8939.jpeg
 
At the top of the tank, there is minimal water pressure.

I would use this tank.
 
I can’t get a great face on shot but the depth of the chip doesn’t even extend below the slight bevel on the edge of the glass. So it’s super shallow. Maybe 3/8” x 1/8” x 1/16” deep
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new