Choosing Clownfish w/ProAquatix

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We took a trip to ProAquatix to check out their clownfish selection to see if we could find any for our display tanks. What happens when there are so many choices and what do you look for when shopping for clowns? Be sure to stick around to the end of this one, you might just be surprised....

 
I make sure they are well versed in the art of balloon animal construction. I make sure their costumes are nice and their makeup applied cleanly. Also, I make sure they aren’t pedophiles or registered sex offenders.
 
Super easy decision for me. I’d choose zero clowns. Clownfish are evil. All the clowns I’ve had in the past 20 plus years had an appetite for blood. Along with the whole tank is mine syndrome. Not the slightest clue how they got their cute reputation. PURE EVIL I TELL YOU
8E49BCE0-1877-43B3-9C6F-D032C0586963.jpeg
 
I make sure they are well versed in the art of balloon animal construction. I make sure their costumes are nice and their makeup applied cleanly. Also, I make sure they aren’t pedophiles or registered sex offenders.
That’s hilarious. I would also like to add to make sure they aren’t named John Wayne Gacy, either.

97BE746A-A2B7-48B0-9E58-AD0CD25FDBE4.jpeg
 
LOVE those bullethole clowns! Wow!! Great vid
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new