Chris' Acropolis (Reef Savvy 88)

Dang this is nice!
 
incredible looking system ........ what will u be using for biological filtration ?
 
Just iterating through plumbing currently; everything is still dry fit. I've been getting some good suggestions and have changed things up a few times. Going to swap the ball valves for gates but I think it's getting close.

 
Just iterating through plumbing currently; everything is still dry fit. I've been getting some good suggestions and have changed things up a few times. Going to swap the ball valves for gates but I think it's getting close.


Super clean!
 
I noticed valves on the return but not on the drain, any reason for doing that?
 
I noticed valves on the return but not on the drain, any reason for doing that?

I originally had a gate valve on the rear for the full siphon drain, but it's much more accessible under the sump ;)

 
Yeah I'll probably try out the new Apex. I use it on my other system, so it makes sense to keep everything together in Fusion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new