Chris Tallo

blue-thumb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
47
Location
Fort Wayne
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Chris Tallo. I am a local pediatrician. My office is located on Auburn Road. If you pass my office at night you may see blue glow eminating from my front windows. There are three reef tanks. A SPS dominant 200ish, a 70 gallon softie/gorg/seahorse, and a 70 gallon rose anemonie jungle. I have a 40gallon frag tank with a wide variety of soft and hard corals to trade or accept small donations to support my addiction. My front office has quite a bit of space and seating. I would like to host a frag swap or a meeting. If you have interest then please let me know (260) 249-3174. Lastly, where and when does the club currently meet.
 
I don't think there is an official club now a days, and I think the last time we met was pre Covid. FWMAS does have a FaceBook group that is pretty active with lots of wheeling and dealing. Join the group and suggest a meet up. I bet there would be a lot of interest.

A local frag swap would be great time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new