Chris's 36 gallon bowfront reef tank

Reeferaddicts

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
9
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the start of my 36 gal reef tank just waiting on sand currently spent some time on rock work. I'm pretty happy with how aqua scape came out. I have an Island for an utter chaos Zoa, Several over hangs and loops and hiding places. 2x hob filters, 2x red sea reef led 50, 2x Jeboa sw-4 wave makers, and a Inkbird temperature controller. I plan on sticking with softies and lps ( torches and hammer coral ). I plan on getting 2 clowns after I cycle aquarium.

20211022_222610.jpg 20211022_222619.jpg 20211022_222631.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20211022_225918.mp4
    39.1 MB
Last edited:
Update have everything set and now I get to watch it all grow have mix of softies and lps, 2 clowns, 6 line wrasse, red dragonet, Assorted snails (1 conch, turbo, and cerith), cleaner shrimp, fire shrimp, and 1 emerald crab.
20220205_084634.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new