Christmas buried my aquarium!

Squeaky McMurdo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2018
Messages
421
Reaction score
887
Location
Star Valley, Wyoming
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 125 gallon tank was buried thanks in part to my a Secret Santa @Dierks going gift crazy. 4 or 5 gifts each for five children and two adults adds up fast so I really didn’t spoil them as much as it looks. LOL
F1284FD2-72A0-4D7D-AA4C-093D91000E0D.jpeg

The aftermath is horrific. I even threw garbage in the fireplace as we went.

99DC3670-0BD9-453A-B576-62A57B5495AD.jpeg
 
My 125 gallon tank was buried thanks in part to my a Secret Santa @Dierks going gift crazy. 4 or 5 gifts each for five children and two adults adds up fast so I really didn’t spoil them as much as it looks. LOL
F1284FD2-72A0-4D7D-AA4C-093D91000E0D.jpeg

The aftermath is horrific. I even threw garbage in the fireplace as we went.

99DC3670-0BD9-453A-B576-62A57B5495AD.jpeg
Now that’s Christmas morning Enjoy it while it last
 
Haha! Looks like an awesome Christmas!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new