Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway!! ENTER to WIN!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and holiday decorations in the same picture.
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 11, 2020! (Last day to enter is January 10th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

Last edited:

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to win this light fir a new project in my sump, mushroom and rare macroalgae’s this light would fit in der perfectly

831F8DFE-E499-46D8-B79A-E319349417DC.jpeg

Chefwheredyougo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like this light to start a new tank with my kids! They've always loved the fish, but at 5 and 6, they've been watching ocean documentaries and see the reefs disappearing. Now they want to do their part and are showing interest in reefs they can keep at home

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Official entry: My nano tank needs this light!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 4: Member of the Noopsyche USA Facebook group.

BrandonS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win this light because I just went to a t5 hybrid fixture from a Chinese black box on my 93 gallon cube and would love a nice LED to put in the middle that can get plenty of power to the bottom of a 24 inch deep tank. I was given a non working kessil 350 and was able to fix it but it just doesn't put out much par for a 24 inch deep tank. I have read good reviews and would love to give it a try for my self.

It would also free up a light for a nem and clown fish tank for my daughters room.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus 5: In the "About" section of the Noopsyche USA website mentions that they are a "manufacturer of high quality, saltwater aquarium LED lighting, at a very affordable price." I have found this to be true from what I have seen.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus entry for R2R Supporting & Partner Member.

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need this light! I just won a Waterbox 20 from my LFS. Let’s make this an epic build!

kraken14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to compare the growth of corals grown under this light to my radio and my AI prime

Kingfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win this light because im not happy with my current Light and these look pretty awesome.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My cube tank needs more punch. My Ai lights are ok, but OK does not work in this hobby

USMC4Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to get better coverage in my tank. I also don’t have the extra $$ to get something new.

image.jpg

NHgoalstop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to win this light so I can finally have a high end light for my tank and watch my corals grow.

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to win this light to put over my future frag tank. I'm slowly gathering pieces and this would help a ton

Back