• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Christmas Wrasse! $50

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I've got a christmas wrasse that's being a bully, looking to rehome him asap. I've had him almost a year, he's healthy, active, and eat pellets like they're going out of style. He's roughly 5-6 inches in length. Here's the best picture I could get of him, as we all know photographing fish in our tanks isn't the easiest. If you want to know what his species looks like in general google is great :) Please let me know if you've got any questions. Also, I'll give you like 20+ Nirvana zoa polyps for free.

20210124_113455.jpg

OP
OP
Bentonb

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to do that. Also I don't think I've got a thick plastic bag that would work.

OP
OP
Bentonb

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want him but will my fish bully him? My flameback killed my carpenters wrasse
I don't know the answer to that, lots of factors would be in play like size of fish, size of tank etc. The advantage of most wrasses, is that if they're getting bullied, they'll just go bury themselves in sand. So it could work? but only you could make that decision.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my fairy wrasse did that but tgen my diamond goby went after him. It’s like my flameback and goby teamed up to kill every new fish

OP
OP
Bentonb

Bentonb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my fairy wrasse did that but tgen my diamond goby went after him. It’s like my flameback and goby teamed up to kill every new fish
weird that the diamond goby went after em. well this thing is like 3 times bigger than my full grown diamond goby and they've never had an issue.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea it’s weird it’s like the flameback covers the top and the goby covers the bottom. My goby is 6inches long :(

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back