CHSB market dead?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter R0C95
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

R0C95

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
129
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, curious to hear your thoughts on the CHSB market. I'm unfortunately going to be breaking down my tank, and it seems like these nems are becoming difficult to sell. As the title says, are they not in demand any longer?
20211107_123837.jpg
20211107_123827.jpg
20211107_123819.jpg 20211107_123815.jpg
 
Honestly it would be nice to get one but the prices for nems and corals can get crazy for average people, theres always people out there buying though
Thanks. I'm a hobbyist. I RARELY sell stuff. I may need to be patient. I think my asking price for these nems given the size of them is insanely fair, but it's hard to explain to people that these are all very large nems. Not the little pathetic babies that people pay a ton for. I'll try my luck and see if I get any bites, thanks!
 
Thanks. I'm a hobbyist. I RARELY sell stuff. I may need to be patient. I think my asking price for these nems given the size of them is insanely fair, but it's hard to explain to people that these are all very large nems. Not the little pathetic babies that people pay a ton for. I'll try my luck and see if I get any bites, thanks!
Youll definetly have buyers if you wait!
 
I originally sold CSB nems for $250 + shipping back in 2015 and from there they got out of hand up to $1k from there. Never liked how the prices were jacked up so much which kept the CSB out of a lot of hobbyist's tanks.
102.JPG

Batch2all.JPG
 
I originally sold CSB nems for $250 + shipping back in 2015 and from there they got out of hand up to $1k from there. Never liked how the prices were jacked up so much which kept the CSB out of a lot of hobbyist's tanks.
102.JPG

Batch2all.JPG
It's crazy, market demands what it does. I know I paid dearly for mine. Hoping I'm not caught bagholding.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new