• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chunky Acropora frag 5 pack

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ryanliyikun

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
78
Reaction score
47
Location
98037
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have a few chunky acropora frags left from the recent fragging, individual frag price is in the picture, and total package price is $250+shipping (usually around $50).

Tanzanite Terror
Pinky the bear
CB beastmode
Pink Passion
Bill Murray

IMG_0806.jpeg
IMG_0806.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new