Cipro w/ multiple nems, when is it safe to remove one?

CobrahSparkles

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
409
Reaction score
147
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had posted this question in my other thread, but I think it got buried under the original threads intent.

I have two nems sharing a hospital tank with Cipro right now, a Haddoni and a Mini Maxi. Both are coming up on 7 days tomorrow, the Haddoni appears ready to move back into the DT but the Mini Maxi seems to need some more time. Am I safe to move the Haddoni back to the DT after day 7 or do I need to wait until the Mini Maxi has met the conditions to move back as well?
 
I had posted this question in my other thread, but I think it got buried under the original threads intent.

I have two nems sharing a hospital tank with Cipro right now, a Haddoni and a Mini Maxi. Both are coming up on 7 days tomorrow, the Haddoni appears ready to move back into the DT but the Mini Maxi seems to need some more time. Am I safe to move the Haddoni back to the DT after day 7 or do I need to wait until the Mini Maxi has met the conditions to move back as well?
I would personally keep it going till they’re all done and ready to go. it could be risky and also possibly transfer the microbe to the display if it’s not yet been fully taken care of :)
 
Perfect, exactly what I needed. Thanks man
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH SUPPOSEDLY EASY CORAL HAS GIVEN YOU THE MOST TROUBLE?

  • Zoanthids or palythoas

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Mushrooms or Ricordea

    Votes: 15 20.0%
  • Green star polyps

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Xenia

    Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Leather corals

    Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Duncan or candy cane corals

    Votes: 16 21.3%
  • Birdsnest or Montipora digitata

    Votes: 18 24.0%
  • None—mine have lived up to the reputation

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Other (tell us which one)

    Votes: 3 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new