Circulation for Waterbox 100.3

GeoLogic

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve recently purchased a Waterbox 100.3 (36x24x24) and am considering what to use for water circulation.

Currently I’m considering:
1 x mp40
1 x Nero 5
2 x maxspect gyre xf330 (overkill?)

I’d be interested to hear thoughts and what others are using on their tanks of this size.
 
2 mp 40s would probably be sufficient..or 1 gyre those things push a ton of water. Imo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new