Cirrhilabrus brunneus

Is that a whip fin in there with it? I love the whip fin. I lost mine because I added an aggressive anthias and replaced it with a Mccoscker's because it was available at the time. I just added a Dusky, and although the Mccoscker's is getting along with the Dusky and hanging out and swimming together, the Mcoscker's doesn't fill the hole that the Whip fin left.
dusky_01.jpg
dusky_02.jpg
 
Had mine about 5 months, no problems, gets along with other wrasses including pintail and crescent tail... (shows less red and darker in person)

How much $ do they go for ? I think that I paid about $40 at LFS

B0BF616C-A7F2-4A1D-AA38-1D6E6999ABAF.jpeg


I've had mine for months now and looks like the photo above. Almost a red color with barely any dark tones. Yet I see another photo here where they're darker. Mine is about 2.5 inches. I assume the darker colors come out with age and as they approach the terminal male colors. How long before yours got darker?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new