Clam, how long with no light

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
OK one more question. I’m curious

Do you change water or dose trace elements? At this point, I’d consider it because maybe it’s limiting algae growth.

If you can find a single, small piece of live rock with some algae on it, I’d consider adding it, too. Just to give you a head-start.

And yes, definitely dose silicate. Diatoms are a very strong competitor for dinos; they feed copepods, too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new