Clam ID. Tricky one.

campaign000

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2018
Messages
102
Reaction score
122
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like Derasa to me, but the scutes?
Squamosa?

IMG_9042.jpg
 
The slim profile leads me to believe it's a derasa. The schutes and pattern on the mantle have squamosa characteristics but I'm still leaning towards derasa.

Thank you all guys!
I'm from China and it's the first tine I got a scaly derasa. Is it common in US?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new