clam id

REEFIN RIOS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2017
Messages
371
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi I want to make sure what clam I have I bought it as a crocea clam but I have no clue if it is or not! and my nems likes to be on the clams shell is that normal? and it hast stung it so I just leave it on there! thank you in advance!
IMG_1935.JPG
 
Very possible, if you can, flip it over, crocea clams have the largest byssal opening
 
I would have to do that when I get back home!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new