Clam moving

pastelball

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Messages
301
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had this maxima clam for about 9 days. I placed it on the rocks. It was attached to a piece of coral skeleton when I received it. Read the can be placed on the rock. Now its moving should I place it on the sand bed.
20151122_181721.jpg
20151122_181645.jpg
 
I just had the same problem. IF your lights are sufficient, then yes is what I was told. Are you feeding it, it looks like a baby.
 
I have a kessil 160. I have been feeding it. it's about 2.5"
 
If i move it to the sand it will be about 2" down. From what i have read. it sold be fine. But, i will check again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new