Clam Nation

Any 5+ inch Maxima's in green like these? Been on the hunt for a bit now.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210202-191604.png
    Screenshot_20210202-191604.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 120
I never had any interest in clams until yesterday. Now I keep going back to the site and fighting the urge to pull out the credit card.

What are the easiest and lowest PAR requiring clams?
 
I never had any interest in clams until yesterday. Now I keep going back to the site and fighting the urge to pull out the credit card.

What are the easiest and lowest PAR requiring clams?

I'd recommend the cultured Maximas.
 
Which type of clams is like LPS lol? I have some nitrate and phosphate. I have been wanting a clam or an anemone.
at least clams don't walk around and sting everything in sight. What type of par do they need. I would like a clam for beginners that I could put in my 210 that will get big. My tank made 1 year old in December so I am kind of ready to put diverse life in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new