clam shell boke

  • Thread starter Thread starter damarferg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

damarferg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
illinoise
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a clam for about a few months It was doing good, until It was gone. I was thinking my trigger eat It could It be that. Also i want to buy another clam i don't have the trigger anymore can you tell me what
fish would eat the clam i have a fox face, red coris wrasse, 2 damsels, a maroon clownfish and a blenny.
 
Those are all basically clam safe, I have heard of the rare Blenny nipping clams. I have never had a Fox Face and clam in the same tank though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new