Clams from the fish market?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ezreal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Update I dug up 6 of them and could not find the other 2. Within an hour they burrowed back down into the sand.

It's fun to watch them get annoyed by something and dig up out of the sand and then sit on top in a huff only to go back in a few hours later in a new spot.

Very interesting creatures
 
Very cool!

I’ve added about 10 back in January and 2 survive to date.



9A4C2352-1CD1-48E4-8D72-699818382AEB.jpeg


0F37A1FA-79DF-4B79-A87C-66C2C4CE7768.jpeg
 
Very cool!

I’ve added about 10 back in January and 2 survive to date.



9A4C2352-1CD1-48E4-8D72-699818382AEB.jpeg


0F37A1FA-79DF-4B79-A87C-66C2C4CE7768.jpeg
What's that clam called with the spikes? I had one at some point... spiny oyster was it? Don't recall..
 
Cool thread! Not sure how I missed it before
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new