Clams make my heart jump!

Miami Reef

Reef Chem Enthusiast
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
29,666
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gosh. Guys, I think I’m in love with clams.

I always knew I loved clams, since many years ago.

I went to the LFS a few days ago and saw new maxima clams. I could feel my heart jump with excitement!

Does anyone else share the love I have for clams? They are so cute the way they get shy and close up when something approaches them, then their mantles slow crawl back and extends. Their round valves.

I’m in love with clams. :D
 
Lol! Why are people reacting with “:eek:”

Is it that weird??
 
I'll show you mine if you show me yours!
 

Attachments

  • 20220218_155210.jpg
    20220218_155210.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 119
Did you guys know clams have a heart beat! They have a heart!!! They have gills! They have organs!! I literally just learned this last week!! :D :D :D
 
I see three

11:00
3:00
7:00
I see it! Wow! It’s such an amazing burst of color! What a beautiful tank!

When you said 11:00 my eyes instantly flew to the right spot.
 
I have had an ORA crocea for a few years now and it has done great since day one. I definitely recommend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new