Clams make my heart jump!

I have been trying to snap a good picture of my clam all night. I think I need to turn. The flow off.
 
I have been trying to snap a good picture of my clam all night. I think I need to turn. The flow off.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars
 
When you're ready, I HIGHLY recommend @AquaSD
that's where i am leaning towards. can't really find them cheaper anywhere else..(algaebarn has them cheaper, but i don't hear much from them regarding clams)
 
that's where i am leaning towards. can't really find them cheaper anywhere else..(algaebarn has them cheaper, but i don't hear much from them regarding clams)
I know @Utubereefer also purchased one from @AquaSD . We both caught their last amazing sale and got them for a steal
 
I know @Utubereefer also purchased one from @AquaSD . We both caught their last amazing sale and got them for a steal
i missed their sale on monday... holding off the urge until i upgrade my tank. may be a little while longer :(
 
i missed their sale on monday... holding off the urge until i upgrade my tank. may be a little while longer :(
No worries! There will be more sales! Wait until you feel your tank is ready.
How old is your tank?
 
I see three

11:00
3:00
7:00
Actually.. my mistake.. There is one more.. Didn't realize it could be seen from this angle. You can see it at 1:00.. a blue one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new