Clarisea Noise?

Gary Ellis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My clarisea 3000 is only in the water about 1/2" and the water still levels out just under the float switch. Water also is coming out the bottom sides making a dripping noise. This doesn't seem normal. Any thoughts?

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being 1/2" submerged might not be enough to avoid the dripping noise. Mine is between the bypass flap and the intake tube. When I had it further out of the water I did hear dripping/trickle noises.

Water reaching the float switch is normal operations. Keeping the clarisea out of the water creates more pressure as water is pushed through the filter, causing it to collect more crud before hitting the float sensor and advancing the roll. The roll is significantly darker than if the clarisea was mostly submerged in the water.

OP
OP
G

Gary Ellis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is water not going through the floss and dripping around the bottom sides? Never mind I see what it's doing. It's actually going through the floss and then coming out. That's the noise I hear. I'm going to lower it.

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a older picture from when I first installed mine. The water noise is silent at this level.
clarisea.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 46 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 54 50.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.5%
Back