Clarkii clowns

  • Thread starter Thread starter Surfzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Surfzone

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
750
Reaction score
599
Location
Charleston, S. Carolina
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought that I would document this go with my Clarkiis. These eggs where layed on Saturday evening. I've had this pair for about a year now and have only raised a few spawns from them, but this time y'all get to go for the ride. I bought the parents unpaired but mature adults labeled Pearl Eye Clarkiis. I expect the hatch come Monday or Tuesday.
0619191523.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very cool! Following along for the ride.
 
I thought that I would document this go with my Clarkiis. These eggs where layed on Saturday evening. I've had this pair for about a year now and have only raised a few spawns from them, but this time y'all get to go for the ride. I bought the parents unpaired but mature adults labeled Pearl Eye Clarkiis. I expect the hatch come Monday or Tuesday.
0619191523.jpg
Awww soooo cute!!
 
That’s awesome! I wish I could catch my Black Leopard clowns spawning...
You just blew my mind... I have never EVER seen black leopard clowns. I googled them and I am in love. (I fall in love everytime i see an animal) lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new