Classklown's 40B SPS Paradise

Glad to see your back to restocking the SPS. The frags look great!
 
Phone shots
pa9enura.jpg
uqunamed.jpg
uvy3e3es.jpg
9e8uduju.jpg
5y7atysa.jpg
esu6avep.jpg
4aru3e4u.jpg
7u4u8u8e.jpg
sa6u9y5y.jpg
 
Change the rock work very slighty. Removed all the "common zoas" from the center rocks and then removed the rocks completely to make more sand space. I also made the right island slighty larger.
yju9yduh.jpg
7e6evy9u.jpg
yretanu5.jpg
ujurytyh.jpg
 
Redid my frag tank yesterday. Figured id better do it now before school load got heavy. Here is a before from like 6 months ago. Only fts I have
vadu7e3a.jpg



And now
zunymyma.jpg
5ena9aba.jpg
vyqu3une.jpg



I think it turned out well and I like how its all black even down to the zip ties. Looks so clean
Sent from my galaxy s4
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new