Clean the Aquarium Glass without Scratching

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefsaver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have the Tunze care magnet strong, I’ve been careful to wipe the base of the magnet and the blade before using, and it’s destroyed my tank glass. I thought it wasn’t too bad until I saw it in natural light (tank is in a dark room so no extraneous light normally). I was horrified and heartbroken.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new