Clean up crew for live sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter JennyH3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JennyH3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
18
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 1 strawberry conch & 2 super Tongan nassarius snails In my daughters 30 gallon tank.

I would like to add a sand shifting goby. Would the goby and snails be fighting for food in the sand?

if not what goby can I get. Assuming the diamond would be to large. I’ve researched smaller sand shifting: could I do a court jester (rainforord) goby or an Oranet crosshatch. is there another sand shifting goby that is small?
the diamond is my daughters favorite “pretty” wise.
 
I think any of them would be ok. Also a Yellow Watchman goby. How long has the tank been running? It wouldn’t hurt to supplement with some food as well, mysis, brine, etc.
 
I think any of them would be ok. Also a Yellow Watchman goby. How long has the tank been running? It wouldn’t hurt to supplement with some food as well, mysis, brine, etc.

Oh how the turn tables.

Also, good advice. I don't see much fight there with the tank being fed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new